- The requirements to become an Authorized Training Provider
In order to become an Authorized Training Provider the Training Centre should have a contact office and minimum one registered safety manager qualified instructor to teach RSO and RSM qualifications.
In order to teach RSP the instructor must be holding an RSP status.
- If a Centre doesn’t have an RSM or RSP qualified instructor?
IBOEHS can train instructors who is having minimum 3 years of safety experience and a benefited graduation qualification.
Centre those who have no qualified instructor can contact IBOEHS for instructor supports on day rate basis.
- The cost of Centre Authorization?
Standard Centre authorization fee is USD 500/- This Payment includes :
a) Centre Authorization letter
b) Certificate showing Authorized Centre
c) Right to use IBOEHS logo
d) Listing of company name in IBOEHS website
Note: Only RSP candidate can take IBOEHS Training and for RSP course fee is USD 500/-
- The Centre need to renew the Centre Approval?
Yes, Initial Approval is for one year and the Centre will need to renew their status by paying USD 100 + Local Tax (LT) every after 12 months.
- The roles and functions of Authorized Training providers?
1. Marketing the course.
2. Booking the examination by paying prescribed fee with sole provider.
3. Conducting classes.
4. Arrange venue for examination.
- The minimum recommended facility for conducting class and examination?
Examination facility should have minimum 1.5 meter space around each student with adequate ventilation, illumination, drinking water facility and toilet facility for male and female candidate.
Convenient seating arrangement should be provided in classroom. Classroom should have audio visual facility with access to drinking water, male and female toilets and facility for group discussion/ mock drills
Organization should have an emergency procedure and adequate arrangements in place.